Welcome to 11 Yara Crescent in the popular family suburb of Maryland.
This well-appointed home has been well looked after for many years and now it’s time for a new family to start their adventures and make memories.
With a generous floorplan and traditional features throughout, this substantial brick and tile home is ideal for a variety of purchasers.
This immaculately maintained residence comprises of three bedrooms all with built-ins, multiple light filled living and dining areas and an expansive double car garage with drive-through access with additional mezzanine storage. There is also plenty of room the family boat and trailer.
Gourmet Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen with double door pantry and dishwasher all of which overlook the backyard.
While this home enjoys the comfort of 3 phase unit with 4 zones ducted air conditioning, the pleasant North-Easterly aspect allows a great breeze in our upcoming warmer months.
The convenience of three phase power allows for the perfect home workshop.
Situated on a 710sqm corner allotment, this home is perfect for entertaining family events while still offering the importance of privacy and comfortable living.
11 Yara Crescent comprises of:
• Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms, master with walk in and all north facing
• Generous size relaxing lounge room with combustion heater
• Multiple living and dining areas throughout which create that ultimate family living
• The benefit of two showers and two separate W/C’s
• Security shutters on all front windows allowing for that additional privacy
• Underground watering system across front garden
• 3 Phase power outlets, perfect for tradesmen
• An inviting North-Easterly aspect
All these features and attributes only benefit the fact that this property has immense potential and would be ideal for any purchaser.
For your exclusive viewing, contact Mulligan Property Group on 4950 1466.