Pleasant, light filled home with central kitchen that overlooks the formal living and dining room.
The timber flooring throughout creates a modern feel while still maintaining traditional character.
There is also a separate entertaining/family room with air conditioning which creates easy access to the outdoor timber deck.
Separate to the home, you will find a double car lock up garage, a secondary outdoor entertaining area and another dwelling with its own access from Douglas street to further add to your imagination of potential.
- Three, well-appointed bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate living and dining areas
- Great size timber deck with pleasant views
- Plenty of under house storage
- Fantastic garage which is accessed from covered car port
- A secondary outdoor entertaining area, perfect for catering for family events
- Detached dwelling which would be ideal for a retreat, studio or granny flat (secondary income)
Suited on approximately 650m2, this property offers great addition to a variety of purchasers.
Within walking distance to Jesmond Shopping centre, local schools, transport and sporting fields
House - $435 per week
Completed Studio/Granny Flat - $200 per week
Contact Mulligan Property Group on (02) 4950 1466 to arrange a suitable viewing time